You searched for the word(s):
< 1 second(s)
Since you are a Flight attendant your main concern should be about the airlines.
The main cause of crashes in airlines are bad weather, almost 95%. The rest 5% can be technical error (mistakes by mechanics) and pilot error (mostly caused by bossy captains).
What are the minimum CPL requirements for YEMEN and the conversion requirements? Could anyone please tell me.
Could you please tell me the minimum CPL requirements for Saudi Arabia and also the conversion requirements. Thank you.